Here come the 4 Latest apps that captures/take a picture/snaps anyone trying to unlock your android phone in 2020.
Honestly, it sucks when you pick up your android phone and find something like “You’ve entered a wrong password, pin or pattern too many times. Wait for 30 sec and try again“.
This means someone just tried to unlock your phone but was unsuccessful. But hold on! Who was it? Who could be so concerned about what you have on your phone?
Well, there are many possible answers to that. Maybe, your spouse who doesn’t trust you enough, it might be your friend, it might be someone watching you while unlocking your phone or even a thief. Meanwhile, this particular person might come back to try his/her luck again and eventually win if a step isn’t taken. There isn’t any assurance that “A Masked Thief Won’t Keep Coming Until His Face His Revealed“.
Here is the good news! There is a way to know the person who attempted to unlock your phone. It can be simply done with the help of 4 different apps which am about to share with you now. These apps can help you to take a picture of the person who tried to unlock your phone, tell you his/her location at that moment and more…
Have you been facing a suspicious act of someone trying to unlock your android phone? Did your phone just get missing you wanna see the thief’s picture and location to find it? If your answer to this question is YES! then you are on the right page. Am glad to inform you that this article was purposely composed all because of your especially if you had been searching for keywords like:
- Who tried to unlock my android phone
- what is the app that takes a picture when someone tries to unlock it
- an app that takes a pic of the person unlocking phone android
- How to know the person who tried to unlock my phone
- How to catch my phone intruders
- Latest Apps That Captures Anyone Trying To Unlock Your Android Phone
- Apps that takes a picture when the password is incorrect iPhone 2020
- Apps that take a picture of phone intruder
- Phone snoopers catching apps 2020
In this article, I will be sharing with you 4 Apps that can take the picture of anyone who tries to unlock your but typed the wrong password, pin or drew the wrong pattern.
NOTE: These 4 apps am about to share with you ain’t allowed to inspect an android phone’s fingerprint either wrong or right. They are only permitted to react to a wrongly typed password, pin and pattern. Moreover, they will ask you to set them as your device administrator to be active.
If this is OK with you, then let’s roll on!
4 Best Apps That Takes Picture Of A Person Who Tried To Unlock Your Phone
- Third Eye
Lockwatch is a very straight-forward and easy-to-use app. Immediately a wrong pin, password or pin occurs the number of times you set the app to, Lockwatch will automatically use your phone’s front camera to take a pics of the person who typed the wrong security and send it to your email address with the person location at that moment.
How To Get Started With Lockwatch
To get started with lockwatch:
2) Turn on the “Send alert email” option
3) Automatically, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to set the app as your device’s admin. Click the “Activate This Device Admin App” option to proceed.
4) The next step is to set the number of the wrong security attempts you want to allow before the picture and location of the intruder is sent to your email. Click the “Number of unlock attempts” option.
Then select from 1-3.
I recommend you to choose “2 Attempts“. Cos at times it might be you who mistakenly typed the wrong security yourself. So you can try to avoid unnecessary emails in your inbox by selecting “2 Attempts“.
5) Lastly, provide your email address which you wished the pics and location of your intruder is sent to by click on the “Emails should be sent to“,
then type-in the email -> OK
That’s it! The next thing is to expect an mail that will look like the image below each time wrong security is typed on your android phone the number of times you selected.
Download Lockwatch (Free & Premium Version Available)
READ ALSO: CHAT ONLINE WITH FRIENDS & MAKE $300 DAILY
HiddenEye is also similar to Lockwatch as they both take pics of anyone who inputs wrong security on your android phone. The only difference is that HiddenEye doesn’t send the intruder’s image to your email but shows you immediately you unlock your device.
How To Use HiddenEye App To Catch Anyone Trying To Unlock Your Android Phone
- Firstly, Install Hidden EyeApp on Google Play Store
- Open the app and click on the OFF button which is located it middle and then tap on ACTIVATE to launch the app
- Check the “Sound alarm after three attempts” option if you like. This option will make your phone plays its default ringing tone after a wrong password, pin or pattern is used three times.
- check the “Alert Me On Notification Bar” Option if you like. This option will show you an alert message on your phone’s notification.
- Check the “Show Intruders On Unlock” option if you like. This option will show you this image of the person who tried to unlock your phone immediately you unlock it yourself.
Download Hidden Eye App (Free & Premium version available)
3. Third Eye
Third Eye is another amazing app to use in catching anyone who tries to access your phone without your permission. Some of its features are so similar to the two mentioned apps earlier (Lockwatch & HiddenEye) while some ain’t. The app seems to provide more features than they do.
Unlike, Lockwatch and HiddenEye, the third eye app can show you the last time your phone was unlocked and can also take a picture even if you enter the correct security within a few seconds.
How To Use Third Eye
1) Search for Third Eye in your google play store and install the app or CLICK HERE to download.
2) Activate the “The Intruder’s Detection” option
3) Select the “Number of unlock attempts” option to set it to what pleases you. Meanwhile, the app allows you to choose from 1 to 5 attempts, unlike Lockwatch.
4) The “Last Unlock Time” option tells you the last time your phone was unlocked before that moment. E.g; “This Mobile Was Used At Today 10:01 AM Before This Moment”.
5) The “Unlock Log” is where your unlocks activities are saved.
6) Remove Ads: Unlike, the two other apps mentioned earlier (Lock watch & HiddenEye), the Third Eye app is loaded with ads. To remove ads that might be distracting, you need to go for their premium version.
7) Photo Log is the area where every pic taken by the app are stored. You should swipe left from the primary page or tap the Photo Log term located at the top right side of the app to check them.
8) Tap the three vertical dots at the top right side for more options.
9) You can select where it stores the photos and block them from appearing in your Gallery with the “Phone Storage Location” Option.
10) Check the “Last Unlock Notification” and “show intruder Notification” option to deactivate them if you wish. This will stop notifications of both last unlock and intruder alert from showing at the notification bar.
11) The “Google Drives Backup” option helps you backup every photo taken in your email.
Download Third Eye App (Free & Premium Version Available)
RECOMMENDED: 15 BEST Loan Apps In Nigeria 2020
CrookCatcher is another smart intruders’ catcher app. It allows both email and notification bar alerts, unlike the others.
How To Use CrookCatcher
1) Install the app from the Google play store and open it right away.
2) The primary page (Home) only shows an option to deactivate the app functioning and read more about them.
3) The photo tab area which you will find by swiping left from the homepage is where you will find the photos of the intruders taken by the app.
4) Swipe right from the home page to land on the settings page for more adjustments if needed.
5) The “Unlock All Features” options lead you to subscribe for the CrookCatcher app premium version with a one-time payment of $3. The premium version can detect SIM changes, change the subject of the alert email, and more. It also removes the ads in the app, which are pretty annoying.
6) You can also change the attempts limit from 1 to 5.
7) You check one or both of the “Email Notifications & Device Notifications” options if it pleases you.
8) You can also change options for photos and locations and toggle the Alert Message.
Download Crook CatcherApp (Free & Premium version available)
CHECK OUT: 10 Best Apps To Save WhatsApp Status In 2020
We have made a perfect review of the above-listed apps before sharing them online.
You can go for anyone which pleases you the most in as much as the review is clear. But in case not, here is a brief comparison.
The Lock Watch app snaps a pics and sends it alongside the device location to your email address. Also, it has no distractive ads.
The HiddenEye app shows intruder’s photo immediately you unlock your phone and at the notification bar. It has no ads as well.
The Third Eye app allows you to check your unlock logs. It’s show image at notification bar and after the phone is unlocked likewise HiddenEye. It’s loaded with annoying ads except for its premium version.
The CrookCatcher app allows you to use both email address alerts, notification alerts, and device alerts. It’s also loaded with ads except for its premium version.
The best advice is to go for the premium version of any of these apps you chose. You will have access to other security even for tracking your phone down when it gets lost.
So what do you think about this article? I hope I was able to provide what you were looking for? Kindly drop a comment below with your email address for more unique write-ups like this.